Hyperspace Invaders II: Pixel Edition is a hardcore, uncompromising vertical scrolling bullet hell/invader hell shooter (shmup) that doubles as a techno-based lightsynth, triggering bursts of funky invaders at the pulse of a relentless beat.
HIII:PE also features an extra track/level by French flash core artist HFK, pushing the engine to a gameplay tempo of 360BPM.
- Hardcore, uncompromising vertical scrolling bullet hell/invader hell action.
- Tempo-synced Gameplay (invader movement, bullet patterns and more get triggered at the pulse of a beat)
- Adaptive Difficulty (harder as you play better)
- Generative Gameplay (never the same level twice)
- Dominate the Steam Leader boards and unlock all the Achievements!
- Full Controller Support (+ Vibration)
- An OST of 10 tracks by renowned artists in the world of electronic music, such as: Carl Finlow / Ronny Ragtroll / Karl Lihagen / Atomhead / Subjex / Zuvuya / Mergel / NoProblemCore / Psykovsky & Arcek / HFK and WK(ES).
Black Shell Media
4 Sep, 2015
Language Support - Subtitles:
Processor: Dual Core 2GHz
Memory: 1000 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 8.0
Storage: 80 MB available space
Helpful customer reviews