"I need a Dustoff!" became an all-too-familiar call on the airwaves of jungle wars. Now take off with your rescue helicopter and search and save the life of the wounded soldiers in the field, often under fire. If you can't, nobody else can!
Find the stolen cargo with your Chinook helicopter and transport them safely to the nearby friendly base, all the while fighting off hostile tanks and other enemy combatants.
Save hostages being held in Prisoner of War camps. They are desperately waiting for the remarkable sound of the evac helicopters. You are their last hope so save them all!
Flying Dustoffs take courage on your part as a helicopter pilot, as ground fire is the rule rather than the exception. The rewards, however, are great.
- Up to 25 unique missions
- 3 rescue helicopters, each with different handling and transport characteristics
- 3 weapons with different capabilities
- Various missions like: cargo transportation, saving hostages and stopping enemy convoys
- Various daytime and weather conditions like stormy heavy rains and beautiful sunset over the jungles
- Numerous war scenes including jungles, swamps, hidden cave and mine systems and a lot more
- Real time shadows and lighting
- Epic action music and cinematic sound effects
- Dog tag collection
- Localization up to 10 languages like: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Brazilian-Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
- Option to control your helicopters in Amateur and Pro mode
- Manual and automatic aiming
- Full game-pad support
100% kid and family safe game, no-one gets killed, enemy soldiers always run away.
Invictus Games Ltd.
Black Shell Media
6 Mar, 2015
Language Support - Subtitles:
English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Portugese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese
OS: Windows XP SP3
Processor: Dual core 2 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce Go 7600 or ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 600 MB available space
Helpful customer reviews