Which op hero should I play this patch for easy mmr?


Post reply


Himura Kenshin

Invoker !!! Given you aren't 4.5k or lower :P

Sx Ft

Im sub 3k, so Invoker isnt happening.. any other ideas bro>? Need to carry useless teammates...

Shaurya Kumar Mittal

I've been crushing noobs like you with my secret pick - Arc Warden.

Just buy Rapiers and then go Rape your opponets :P

Himura Kenshin

Bhai what MMR do you play on ??

Arc Warden with rapiers TROLOLOLOLOL xD

Patch changed since independence, Clone drops the rapier when he dies noob =.=  How many have you lost until now huehue

Do you even DOTO BRO ? 

 

@Sx FT

Go spam razor or something =.="

Shaurya Kumar Mittal

Himura Kenshin said:

Bhai what MMR do you play on ??

Arc Warden with rapiers TROLOLOLOLOL xD

Patch changed since independence, Clone drops the rapier when he dies noob =.=  How many have you lost until now huehue

Do you even DOTO BRO ? 

 

@Sx FT

Go spam razor or something =.="



Fuck off you motherfucking idiot.

I beat noobs like you everyday.

Clone dropping Rapier doesn't matter cause noobs like you will never be able to kill me chut

Vignesh

Shaurya Kumar Mittal said:

Fuck off you motherfucking idiot.

I beat noobs like you everyday.

Clone dropping Rapier doesn't matter cause noobs like you will never be able to kill me chut



Are you trolling?

Jack the Gamer

Are you guys for real ? And I actually came here looking for a hero to spam for myself.

Stop trolling, please giff decent heroes to spam at 4k bracket to climb 5k. Solo player type of heroes who can get the win regardless of team play!

Himura Kenshin

Jack the Gamer said:

Are you guys for real ? And I actually came here looking for a hero to spam for myself.

Stop trolling, please giff decent heroes to spam at 4k bracket to climb 5k. Solo player type of heroes who can get the win regardless of team play!



Morph, Invoker, AntiMage, Slark, Meepo, Tinker, tbh almost any hero given you understand his role and contribution along with limitations etc. 

 

In other words, if you don't know shit like this, you ain't climbing MMR ladder as you are :)

Learn, watch, analyze, improve, mimick if need be and develop = +25 MMR :D

Himura Kenshin

Shaurya Kumar Mittal said:

Fuck off you motherfucking idiot.

I beat noobs like you everyday.

Clone dropping Rapier doesn't matter cause noobs like you will never be able to kill me chut



Baka =.="

Bobo 0k Indian Pinoy Monkey !! Nyhahahahaha

 

 



Tags