avpflick19

its been 10 days since ia m keep saying where are my cdkeys i paid you but i didnt recieved my cdkeys and u are saying u have sent that and yandex is not receiving mails so as i have paid u cant u fucking forward my keys to my mail i have already provided u my alternate email address fuck you guys are just scaming nEVER EVER TRUST NOVA PLAY just refund my money u guys aint going to give me cd keys as u are scamming people  kingfaiyaz786@gmail.com this is my alternate email address avpflick19@yandex.com,avpflick23@yandex.com these are my two emails and i am still waiting fir my CDKEYS #novaplay scam

Administrator

avpflick19 said:

its been 10 days since ia m keep saying where are my cdkeys i paid you but i didnt recieved my cdkeys and u are saying u have sent that and yandex is not receiving mails so as i have paid u cant u fucking forward my keys to my mail i have already provided u my alternate email address fuck you guys are just scaming nEVER EVER TRUST NOVA PLAY just refund my money u guys aint going to give me cd keys as u are scamming people  kingfaiyaz786@gmail.com this is my alternate email address avpflick19@yandex.com,avpflick23@yandex.com these are my two emails and i am still waiting fir my CDKEYS #novaplay scam

Hi, 

We spoke to our customer care. They informed us that they have delivered the key but you are asking them to share it on a different email ID, since you can't access your yandex account. When they asked you to share the order number, phone number. You said you don't have any information. 

Please reply to our email and we will help you sort it. We did deliver your product and mailed you the screenshot as well, so we didn't scam or cheat.

Gk_space

Administrator said:

Hi, 

We spoke to our customer care. They informed us that they have delivered the key but you are asking them to share it on a different email ID, since you can't access your yandex account. When they asked you to share the order number, phone number. You said you don't have any information. 

Please reply to our email and we will help you sort it. We did deliver your product and mailed you the screenshot as well, so we didn't scam or cheat.

They scammed me too.Bought a 150 rs gift card never got the code order got cancelled no refund nothing

Tags