Bibu Immanuel

Hello,

My name is..., but who needs that? My gamer tag is ExNihilo07 (sometimes just ExNihilo, based on if its available). I am from Southern part of India, but have been living in Maharasthra for majority of my life so far. I've been part of quite a number of clans (most of which were based in the US of A or Europe). Have a fair amount of experience, now we are trying to get passionate gamers together, so we can get a solid foundation on before turn the team into a professional gaming team.

We do not believe in playing just a particular genre, we are open to any genre. Currently, we play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Sniper Elite series (v2, 3 and soon 4), Fifa 15, 16 and 17. We are actively recruiting for Fifa 17 and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. 

Why a new clan?

Because, we felt the need to have a clan based in India. For how long will we have to adjust to others' timezones? Why not play in ours?

Who can join?

If you

• are mature (not by age, but by character and attitude), 
  • can take a loss, or a series of losses,
  • can take the blame for your mistakes
  • are not loud-mouthed
  • are not foul-worded
  • are not a blamer
  • are not discrimator (based on religion, region, race or language)
  • are Indian (or atleast from the Indian sub-continent)

If you satisfy those conditions then, viola! You are eligible to join us.

Perks?

We love freebies don't we? We usually have giveaways for games, not AAA titles always, but free games are better tha no-games, right? We give them out to players who stand-out in a particular month, in terms of more quality play-time, boosted our name for fair-play and set a great eample.

Happy gaming! Join us, if you want to be a part of us.

Mohit Makadia

Bibu Immanuel said:

Hello,

My name is..., but who needs that? My gamer tag is ExNihilo07 (sometimes just ExNihilo, based on if its available). I am from Southern part of India, but have been living in Maharasthra for majority of my life so far. I've been part of quite a number of clans (most of which were based in the US of A or Europe). Have a fair amount of experience, now we are trying to get passionate gamers together, so we can get a solid foundation on before turn the team into a professional gaming team.

We do not believe in playing just a particular genre, we are open to any genre. Currently, we play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Sniper Elite series (v2, 3 and soon 4), Fifa 15, 16 and 17. We are actively recruiting for Fifa 17 and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. 

Why a new clan?

Because, we felt the need to have a clan based in India. For how long will we have to adjust to others' timezones? Why not play in ours?

Who can join?

If you

• are not loud-mouthed
  • are not foul-worded
  • are not a blamer

Perks?

We love freebies don't we? We usually have giveaways for games, not AAA titles always, but free games are better tha no-games, right? We give them out to players who stand-out in a particular month, in terms of more quality play-time, boosted our name for fair-play and set a great eample.

WANT TO JOIN .I AM INDIAN.......FROM ODISHA,BHUBANESWAR........

Vishwanathan Jayakrishnan

Based on your name, I think you are from Kerala. I do play Rainbow Six Siege on pc. Looking forward to the clan

Mayur2097

Bibu Immanuel said:

Hello,

Why a new clan?

Who can join?

If you

• are not loud-mouthed
  • are not foul-worded
  • are not a blamer

Perks?

How to join ur clan ??

Tags