How To Raise A Ticket For Order Related Queries, Feedback, General Queries, Technical Issues.

Administrator

Hi everyone! :)
Since lot of people are trying to get help on wrong places I decided to make a quick guide on creating support ticket.

So, for starters in the Bottom right of the website, click on CONTACT which is highlighted in the 1st screenshot, which would lead to the ticket creation form for 4 categories - 

ORDER RELATED QUERIES

FEEDBACK

GENEREAL QUERIES

TECHNICAL ISSUES

Kindly create a ticket instead of posting on the forums as it will provide you with quicker resolution and faster replies :)

Also as we plan to improvise on our service for a better experience we encourage you to provide us with feedback and suggestions !!

CHEERS !! GAME HARD ^^ FF

PranavJain

Administrator said:

Since lot of people are trying to get help on wrong places I decided to make a quick guide on creating support ticket.

So, for starters in the Bottom right of the website, click on CONTACT which is highlighted in the 1st screenshot, which would lead to the ticket creation form for 4 categories - 

ORDER RELATED QUERIES

FEEDBACK

GENEREAL QUERIES

TECHNICAL ISSUES

Kindly create a ticket instead of posting on the forums as it will provide you with quicker resolution and faster replies :)

Also as we plan to improvise on our service for a better experience we encourage you to provide us with feedback and suggestions !!

V nice. 

Thanks for the info

anujsolanki586

PranavJain said:

V nice. 

Thanks for the info

Already did many times. No one fucking reply. So I am gonna post this scam as many places I can and also report. Gonna sue the shit out of Novaplay.
anujsolanki586

Administrator said:

ORDER RELATED QUERIES

FEEDBACK

GENEREAL QUERIES

TECHNICAL ISSUES

Also if Novaplay is not a scam why the number provided is wrong. Any thoughts on this admin?

Tags