Giveaway time! Heres your chance to win a ₹500 Steam wallet code!

Administrator

Looking to buy a new game? Or maybe just a skin? Whatever you want we're here to help. Just comment in this thread with a random number between 1 and 1000 and Tuesday night well select a random winner!

Thanks for participating guys! We got 358 as the random number and the closest guy to that is Ankit Sarkar with 356!

Congratulations Ankit!

Ashishgamer17

Administrator said:
Looking to buy a new game? Or maybe just a skin? Whatever you want were here to help. Just comment in this thread with a random number between 1 and 1000 and Tuesday night well select a random winner!

Shaaz

Administrator said:
Looking to buy a new game? Or maybe just a skin? Whatever you want were here to help. Just comment in this thread with a random number between 1 and 1000 and Tuesday night well select a random winner!

Gaurav Prasad

Administrator said:

Itz 304..... Because NOVAPLAY= 304..... MY LOGIC HOPE i win..... #GGWP #NOVAPLAY
Kshitij Chauhan

Manoj Golla said:

WHAT DO U NEED 500Rs FOR. 
LET ME WIN THIS SHIT

Administrator

Kshitij Chauhan said:

WHAT DO U NEED 500Rs FOR. 
LET ME WIN THIS SHIT

AT LEAST REPLY WITH A NUMBER IDIOT.

Akhil chaudhary

Administrator said:

Looking to buy a new game? Or maybe just a skin? Whatever you want we're here to help. Just comment in this thread with a random number between 1 and 1000 and Tuesday night well select a random winner!

+ See More

Tags