Administrator

KINDLY USE THE OPTION " POST REPLY " AND REFRAIN FROM USING                                                                           " REPLY WITH QUOTE" FOR PARTICIPATION !!! 

NOVAPLAY is proud to introduce our First line of contests -

ELIGIBILITY.

The NovaPlay WHO SAID WHAT Contest (“Contest”) is open to all NovaPlay USERS, except NovaPlay  employees and affiliated partners.

Participant needs to login/ Signup  (non registered users)

Participants must LIKE and FOLLOW us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/novaplayin/

Participants must LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on the CONTEST POST, posted onto the USER FEED/ USER HOME PAGE.

OBJECTIVE.

Provide a dialogue to the photo provided by NovaPlay based on the criteria, terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules.  The participants who provide top 3 dialogues will win.

Participants can post their submission as a reply to the thread and ( do not quote the thread please )

CONTEST #1  - WHO SAID WHAT ??

CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS  -  https://www.novaplay.in/forum/thread/contest-terms-and-conditions/716/

GAMEON!!!

Albert Khan

Sonic: Hey Mario! Wanna race??!!

Mario: Naah!! Buddy.....quite busy here!!! Princess in another castle!!!!

Shounak Sengupta

Sonic: Hey Babe wanna Nintendo and chill?

Mario: No Sonic, I have a job. Pipes to fix, Leaks to plug, drains to unclog. I'm a plumber, haven't got time ro sit around all day son!!

Harsh Singh

Mario: What are you waiting for? Sign up on NOVAPLAY and connect with all the Indian Gamers in community!

Sonic: Wow! Check this out, they're even giving 20 Novacoins with referral code "SIGNUP20" on signup. 

Siddharth Nayyar

Mario: Bhaii aaja princess bachani hai! Kamina pishaach utha le gaya teri bhabhi ko.

Sonic: Bhap bhootnike! Ulte haath ka dunga saale machliyan udti hui dikhengi.

Abhishek Bhardwaj

Sonic: PPAP

Mario: it's Time to Leave this Planet 

Akshay

Administrator said:

KINDLY USE THE OPTION " POST REPLY " AND REFRAIN FROM USING                                                                           " REPLY WITH QUOTE" FOR PARTICIPATION !!! 

NOVAPLAY is proud to introduce our First line of contests -

ELIGIBILITY.

The NovaPlay WHO SAID WHAT Contest (“Contest”) is open to all NovaPlay USERS, except NovaPlay  employees and affiliated partners.

Participant needs to login/ Signup  (non registered users)

Participants must LIKE and FOLLOW us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/novaplayin/

Participants must LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on the CONTEST POST, posted onto the USER FEED/ USER HOME PAGE.

OBJECTIVE.

Provide a dialogue to the photo provided by NovaPlay based on the criteria, terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules.  The participants who provide top 3 dialogues will win.

Participants can post their submission as a reply to the thread and ( do not quote the thread please )

CONTEST #1  - WHO SAID WHAT ??

CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS  -  https://www.novaplay.in/forum/thread/contest-terms-and-conditions/716/

GAMEON!!!

Sonic : Hey Mario Lets Race.!

Mario : No! Its Esl one Genting  time :3 

#NoChill 

Akshay

Sonic : hey mario wanna go out?

Mario : no bro its esl one Genting time!

#dota2Hype

Master

Sonic: I could use some help stopping Dr. Robotnik, Mario.

Mario: Sorry, buddy, gotta go to this next castle to see if the princess is there. Damn Bowser, costing me precious work hours.

Faraz Ali

Sonic: Dude! Come lets play! Join our lobby.

Mario: Nah dude! I have posts to make on NovaPlay! 

#GameOn #YesWeGame #EarnNovaCoins 

Deepak

Sonic: The color blue is so funny, look at your eyes HAHAHAHAHA.

Mario: lol ok. 

Gajendra Rajpurohit

Sonic- Sonic my name Speed's my game

Mario- K,Come 1 v 1

#JustSomeOnlinePeeps #MMrules #1v1Win? #GOD 

Aniket Ramchandra Kesarkar

Sonic : Who saved the princess?

Mario : It's a me... Mario!

Bhavya Shah

Sonic: Ctka Blyat.

Mario: STFU Curry!

P.S: Take it lightly xD

Mayank Choraria

Sonic: Bro having some dating issues. Can you help?

Mario: Mujhe kya bol rha h...Bhabhi fir se dragon k sath bhaag gyii...Chal Gtg..

+ See More

Tags