Unmute user Mute user

Arunabh Banerjee

Thread Title: Indian Gamer Problems

Indian Gamer Problems Gaming still seen as a hobby suitable for school kids . ..They dont even realise that some games are just for 18+ !!!. . . Acceptance of gaming as a passion . .thats my problem . . . I was playing Dota2 when my cousin brother came and told me to GROW UP . . I told him about the prize pool for winning this game in INTERNATIONAL, and he shut his mouth :lol: Agreed, thats the thing I'm most irritated about. Especially parents still think games are still stuck at the age of mario and contra and they are just pass-times when they are clearly more than that. Today's games tackle concepts which are way beyond the understanding of a school kid and for some reason these games are also beyond the understanding of majority of indians
Arunabh Banerjee

Thread Title: Some Suggestions(requests maybe)

Some Suggestions(requests maybe) verall this is a good site...really like the calendar and the interface. Some suggestions when you are also delivering gaming news: As you know there are already well established gaming sites like IGN India and dozens of smaller sites which are always delivering latest news so to stand out of the crowd you should focus more on some India-centric articles. News of releases and other news we can get everywhere but how those news affect an average indian gamer will be good to read. The articles can address major concerns about new games like indian pricing,low ping server availaibility, connectivity issues on indian networks, availaibility of indian servers etc. Also sometimes articles on the lighter side like a funny take on indian gamers and their habits wouldn't be bad. Also much more expanded catalogue of games is obviously necessary
Arunabh Banerjee

Thread Title: Hi! My name is... (Introductions thread)

Hi! My name is... (Introductions thread) My name is Shivam. Male, 24, Single(surprise!) Gamer since....forever, because I love to play games(of any kind), on all devices. I love football and writing. Add me on steam to play together: shivam121 Currently I'm playing bunch of different games, including Rocket League, which I'm trying to learn. So, let the game begin. Hey fellow 24yr old guy here. Your thing about writing got my attention. I also love writing...I hope you are talking about writing your own stories. Sent you a request on steam and I'm also on the noob level of rocket league
Arunabh Banerjee

Thread Title: Hi! My name is... (Introductions thread)

Hi! My name is... (Introductions thread) i all, my name is Arunabh and I'm 24. I play every genre of gaming on the planet (though little scared of mmorpgs and mobas). Looking for friends on steam for games like Rocket League, Gmod, Team Fortress 2, Left4Dead 2. Feel free to add me on steam: aruban.
Arunabh Banerjee

Thread Title: Indian Gamer Problems

Indian Gamer Problems O indian servers in all games except cs:go and tf2!! I always have to connect to stupid singaporean or korean servers in order to get good pings. And also extremely high prices of EA, Activision and Bethesda games here.