Unmute user Mute user

Shivam Panchali

Thread Title: What's your game of the year for 2015?

What's your game of the year for 2015? he Witcher 3 wins, by good margin. I think This war of Mine, Dying Light, Pillars of Eternity and Cities Skylines deserves special mention. On the other hand, as per reviews and gameplay videos I've seen, Fallout 4 looks like big name meh title.
Shivam Panchali

Thread Title: Indian Gamer Problems

Indian Gamer Problems tupidly high prices for GPU's and other gaming accessories
Shivam Panchali

Thread Title: Hi! My name is... (Introductions thread)

Hi! My name is... (Introductions thread) y name is Shivam. Male, 24, Single(surprise!) Gamer since....forever, because I love to play games(of any kind), on all devices. I love football and writing. Add me on steam to play together: shivam121 Currently I'm playing bunch of different games, including Rocket League, which I'm trying to learn. So, let the game begin.
Shivam Panchali

Thread Title: Some Suggestions(requests maybe)

Some Suggestions(requests maybe) ell IDK what happened, But I ca reply now. May be a cache Issue, as I re-logged in and it worked.
Shivam Panchali

Some Suggestions(requests maybe)
Shivam Panchali

Some Suggestions(requests maybe) o, I uploaded my profile pic and cover pic today and one thing bothered me. After uploading, the page reloaded and they were sall set, without asking to crop or set the image. I would like an option to do that (Not in a hurry OFC). Other thing is, I can't reply to any of the post(s). I tried searching the forum, but couldn't find an answer, so an FAQ thread or something like that would be awesome. Last but not the least, make the ability to link a steam account. Why steam? because majority of games on PC are on steam and with introduction of Indian pricing, I think the number of gamers(Indian gamers) will increase considerably. I have some more ideas, so I'll edit this post, when I have time. Thank you.

Tags