Unmute user Mute user

Shashwat Singh

Thread Title: Indian Gamer Problems

Indian Gamer Problems think some kind of timepass job which may convince my parents too and i get encouraged to improve better as improvement is my achievement
Shashwat Singh

Thread Title: Starladder 13

Starladder 13 upport el classico teams Na'Vi and Alliance.... 8-) 8-)
Shashwat Singh

Thread Title: Hi! My name is... (Introductions thread)

Hi! My name is... (Introductions thread) lay with me on steam and lets know each other and need to make a steam group for fellow inNOVAtors... add me on steam-- IGN--- Smiles that scare!!
Shashwat Singh

Thread Title: Indian Gamer Problems

Indian Gamer Problems ell i dont have internet and electricity issues as only came Bangalore only for gaming purpose only... The only problem i face is lack of daily practice due to college and a consistent team
Shashwat Singh

Thread Title: Things which i want from this site...

Things which i want from this site...
Shashwat Singh

Thread Title: Things which i want from this site...

Things which i want from this site... ooking forward to see a better site than afkgaming which is quite good too.... My best wishes for this site. My suggestions:- 1.A very good statistical analysis on all indian dota teams (e-sports) and players like what gosugamers do.. 2.WE get everything in INR like(games,steam wallet codes,game items etc...) 3.A better place to talk and negotiate about ideas where only dota 2 sophisticated experts are only allowed.. 4.Last but not least (Something need to done to convince our parents and guardians)